Monday, June 19, 2017

Kanisha: Who are you.

My dear Kanisha,

I think you have grown up by now and has your own mind, In case you want to take first question then,,,,The first question I will ask you. Who are you? Really...not joking...who are you?

I am sure you must have a confident answer to who are you to some extent. But believe me Lot many people have given up in knowing who they are.

............................................
Method to know who are you?

"Keep aside everything that's not you. Once you practice this, what's left is You. The pure you. The real Kanisha."
................................................................

for ex: You have a dress, but you are not the dress. You have a car but you are  not the car. You have a beautiful home but you are not the home.  You have a glass full of water but neither you are the water nor the glass.

But once you drink the water, the water becomes you. Once you eat food, food becomes you. Once you listen to any idea, the idea can grow inside you and the new idea can change you forever your perception, your way of living, what you eat , how you walk etc....but still the first idea was not you, so how can the consequence of whats not yours can be yours...or you?

So who are you. ? If you can set aside physically or mentally or intelligently what you are not, if you are perfect in keeping aside all that has come to you from outside or inside and you have used it and were living without it before it reaches you or you will survive the loss of that thing, what remains is you.

Think yet again, your very name Kanisha was given to you when you were born, you are kanisha and yet not Kanisha. The sound, the alphabets were already existing and many ...not so many...few girls have the same name but they are not same like you...you are unique so were they all.

I was not your father till you were not born. But your birth coincided with my my birth as a father too.  I became your father with your birth. And you became my daughter with your birth.

I will not survive long and you will be still beyond me. But you may like to call me or remember me as your father, depending on our interactions during my lifetime before you say Bi papaaaa to your only papa. :)

Keep practicing this in every task you do be it you are awake or your dreaming in night.

Once you are able to do it come to me, every time you add anything into the waste basket called "Not Me". And I will give you one gift each time seeing what you kept in the basket.

My love and my wish that the Master blesses you.

Your beta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment